Web Talk is very helpful to those users who have lost or deleted important files! You may want to read these articles on how to restore deleted and erased files in Windows, recover important data and files and restore your private data. However, since the subject is rather vast and complex and one never knows when he has really finished talking about it, I have found another interesting utility able to help you retrieve your lost or deleted files from your computer.
Recuva us a free tool able to retrieve your files from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. Here is a list of its most important features:
- Recover and retrieve your files and data from anything, including: USB drive, camera or iPod.
- Recover your data from damaged devices and hard disks.
- Recover deleted emails, music, recover deleted Word Documents.
- You can also delete everything and beyond recovery.
- The utility is portable so you won’t have to install anything on your computer.
If you want to know more, or if you want to download it, click here.
No tags for this post.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.