Windows operating systems have on their taskbar a nice battery status which tells you how much power your laptop battery has got. Such a tool, in the shape of a battery icon, is quite inadequate for those users who always want to keep a close eye on their laptop battery. Here is a free tool which will add a powerful and complete battery life indicator icon on your Windows 7 taskbar to replace the old and tired Windows battery status.
BatteryBar is a simple, though complete battery meter able to monitor your laptop battery in all its aspects. Reading from the website: “BatteryBar constantly monitors the status of your battery as you use your laptop. As it monitors your battery, it keeps historical data on your battery and provide you with a very accurate estimate of how much time is remaining on your battery.” Here is a quick list of its most important features:
- Statistical Time Prediction.
- Battery status showing you the real percentage of your battery power.
- Historical usage profile.
- Pop-up with detailed info about your battery.
- Automatic upgrade notification.
If you want to know more, or if you want to download this application, click here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.