Windows operating systems have on their taskbar a nice battery status which tells you how much power your laptop battery has got. Such a tool, in the shape of a battery icon, is quite inadequate for those users who always want to keep a close eye on their laptop battery. Here is a free tool which will add a powerful and complete battery life indicator icon on your Windows 7 taskbar to replace the old and tired Windows battery status.
BatteryBar is a simple, though complete battery meter able to monitor your laptop battery in all its aspects. Reading from the website: “BatteryBar constantly monitors the status of your battery as you use your laptop. As it monitors your battery, it keeps historical data on your battery and provide you with a very accurate estimate of how much time is remaining on your battery.” Here is a quick list of its most important features:
- Statistical Time Prediction.
- Battery status showing you the real percentage of your battery power.
- Historical usage profile.
- Pop-up with detailed info about your battery.
- Automatic upgrade notification.
If you want to know more, or if you want to download this application, click here.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.