If you are not satisfied with the default font size in your Windows 7, you can change it and set it to fit your needs. This rather simple tutorial is quite useful for all those users who, for various disabilities, need to increase or decrease Windows 7 fonts.
- Click Start.
- In the Search box field, type: Windows color and press Enter.
- A new window named Windows Color and Appearance should appear on the desktop.
- From the first drop down menu, select Icon.
- On the Font size drop down menu, select the number of the value in order to make the font bigger or smaller.
- Click OK.
- Change Print Size Windows 7
- Increase Print Size Windows 7
- Increase Text Size Windows 7
- win7 snipping increase size of print
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
2 Comments to “How to Increase/Decrease the Font Size in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.