If you are not satisfied with the default font size in your Windows 7, you can change it and set it to fit your needs. This rather simple tutorial is quite useful for all those users who, for various disabilities, need to increase or decrease Windows 7 fonts.
- Click Start.
- In the Search box field, type: Windows color and press Enter.
- A new window named Windows Color and Appearance should appear on the desktop.
- From the first drop down menu, select Icon.
- On the Font size drop down menu, select the number of the value in order to make the font bigger or smaller.
- Click OK.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- Change Print Size Windows 7
- Increase Print Size Windows 7
- how do i set the size of print in windows 7
- Decrease Font Size Windows 7
- how to change print size i window 7
- how to change size of print on windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Increase/Decrease the Font Size in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.