If you are not satisfied with the default font size in your Windows 7, you can change it and set it to fit your needs. This rather simple tutorial is quite useful for all those users who, for various disabilities, need to increase or decrease Windows 7 fonts.
- Click Start.
- In the Search box field, type: Windows color and press Enter.
- A new window named Windows Color and Appearance should appear on the desktop.
- From the first drop down menu, select Icon.
- On the Font size drop down menu, select the number of the value in order to make the font bigger or smaller.
- Click OK.
- Change Print Size Windows 7
- Increase Print Size Windows 7
- how to reduce print size in windows 7
- window 7 increase font szie
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
2 Comments to “How to Increase/Decrease the Font Size in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.