As you know, Microsoft has excluded the famous Windows Calendar application from its latest operating system, Windows 7. For those users who are nostalgic about this great tool, I have recently find a way to install it on your computer. The application is the original Windows application available in Windows Vista and should not give you any issues on your Windows 7.
- Go to C:\Program Files.
- Create a new folder and name it Windows 7 Calendar.
- Now, Download…
- Extract its content in the folder you just created.
- Open the Windows 7 Calendar folder.
- Right-click the WinCal.exe icon and select Pin to taskbar option.
- To use the tool, simply click the Windows Calendar shortcut on the taskbar.
Tags: hack, Windows 7
- windows 7 calendar
- windows calendar for windows 7
- calendar application for windows 7
- using windows calender on windows 7
- calendar for windows 7
- windows calendar for win 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
24 Comments to “How to Install Windows Calendar in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.