Windowsteamblog.com, the official Windows Experience Blog, has recently announced the availability of the new Windows Experience Pack for Windows 7 ( it may be installed on Windows Vista and XP as well). The package contains a lot of interesting features, tools and utilities which will extend and increase your Windows Operating system possibilities as well as the way you use your computer.
Windows Experience Pack sports interesting and funny features. Here is a brief list:
- Create an alter-ego of yourself in a specific destination – a beach, mountain, safari, or city. You’ll also be able to download a .jpg image of your avatar to share, print, or use as your icon on social networks. When you create your alter-ego, you create a fully customized avatar for that destination that becomes a part of a Windows Live Messenger and Windows 7 theme for your PC. You can also get a Windows theme including a desktop background with your avatar!
For a specific destination you pick, the following Windows Live Messenger elements are created for you to use in Messenger for your alter-ego:
- 1 static Display Picture
- Up to 4 Dynamic Display Pictures
- A Wink
- 7 new Emoticons
- A new Messenger Scene
For Windows 7, you are given the choice between 3 desktop backgrounds for your destination and a screensaver featuring multiple photos from your destination.
The package is available for Windows 7 but it also works in Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Tags: freeware, Microsoft, news, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.