Windows has got, among its tools, almost anything you need for your needs. For example, did you know that you can use your plain, Windows Notepad as a digital diary where you can write whatever you want while the system will keep track of the date and time you updated it?
- Open your Windows notepad.
- Write .LOG and save the file as diary.txt on your desktop.
- Now, open diary.txt.
- As you see, Windows wrote down the time and the date of when you create the file.
- From now on, every time you open and write something down on such a file, Windows will also write the time and date for each update.
- free diary gadget for windows 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.