Apple has unveiled its new gem, the iPad. This incredible device is a cross between an iPod, an iPhone, a Mac and an e-book reader. With it, users will be able to do a variety of things such as writing emails, surfing the Web, watching videos (even in high resolution), looking at pictures and using almost 140.000 widgets available in the Apple Store.
The new iPad sports so many features and breaks so many tech records, that it is very easy to miss and forget some of its functions. However, here is neat list of what this great, thin and ultralight gadget is able to do:
- High-resolution, 9.7-inch LED-backlit IPS display with1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi).
- IPS technology (in-plane switching) with 178° viewing angle.
- Multi-touch features.
- The screen is 9.7 inches measured diagonally. Its weight is only 1.5 pounds and it is only 0.5 inch thin. Nothing like that has ever been created so far with such dimensions!
- You can use iPad for up to 10 hours. In stand-by the battery is able to last one month.
- Ambient light sensor.
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- UMTS/HSDPA (850, 1900, 2100 MHz).
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n).
- It comes in two different falvours: with wi-fi + 3G connectivity and with only wi-fi support.
- Assisted GPS (Wi-Fi + 3G model).
- It comes in different cuts: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB flash drive.
- 1GHz Apple A4 custom-designed.
- It supports the following audio formats: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV.
- Support for H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
- It supports the folowing file formats: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel).
- Support for Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later. Of course it supports all MAC computers.
Here is how much the iPad is gonna cost you:
|Wi-Fi + 3G||$629||$729||$829|
Tags: dvr, e-paper, gps, HD, iPad, pmp, TV, wifi
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
5 Comments to “Apple iPad”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.