If you like watching YouTube videos of your favorite singer or band, you know how useful would be to have the lyric of that song you like so much! Unfortunately, YouTube has not integrate such a feature yet. However, I have got a great, free solution for you. So let’s see how, thanks to a simple script, you will be able to display the lyrics of whatever song you want right next to YouTube videos.
- To achieve this result, you will need to download and use Firefox Internet browser.
- Now, download and install the YouTube lyrics user script.
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.
- Go to YouTube and watch a YouTube music video. On the right you should be able to see the lyrics of your song!
Tags: add-on, Firefox, trick, video
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to View and Display Lyrics Next to YouTube Videos”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.