How many times have you wished to have a simple shortcut to reach that feature or option you use a lot in your Windows 7? How many times have you wished to press a couple of keys to open an application whose link/icon is deep buried among Windows folders? Here is a free tool which will let you save a lot of times and…clicks!
WinHotKey is a small application which assigns system-wide hot keys to perform tasks when you press a hot key combination. I would like to remind you that a hotkey is a combination of the WindowsKey plus another key which, if simultaneously pressed will open a window containing an application, for example. Here is what kind of shortcuts you can create with it:
- Launch an application
- Open a Document
- Open a Folder
- Automatically type some text
If you want to know more or if you just want to download this tool, visit this page.
No tags for this post.
- everything hotkey
- windows everything hotkey
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.