One of the most useless feature in Facebook is the chat or Instant Messanger. Actually, a lot of users do not like it because Facebook is just a social networking website and people simply communicate with each other with messages. Here is a simple hack which will let you turn the chat off for good.
- To achieve this result, you will need to download and use Firefox Internet browser.
- Now, install the AdBlock Plus addon.
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.
- Login your Facebook account.
- On the upper right side of your Firefox, click the ABP icon and click Preferences.
- Click the Folder option located on the upper left side of the window.
- In the New Folder blank field, paste this code: facebook.com#div(id*=presence)
- Click OK.
- Done, the Chat box and the toolbar have disappeared forever from Facebook!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
11 Comments to “How to Remove and Turn Off the Chat Features from Facebook”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.