One of the most useless feature in Facebook is the chat or Instant Messanger. Actually, a lot of users do not like it because Facebook is just a social networking website and people simply communicate with each other with messages. Here is a simple hack which will let you turn the chat off for good.
- To achieve this result, you will need to download and use Firefox Internet browser.
- Now, install the AdBlock Plus addon.
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.
- Login your Facebook account.
- On the upper right side of your Firefox, click the ABP icon and click Preferences.
- Click the Folder option located on the upper left side of the window.
- In the New Folder blank field, paste this code: facebook.com#div(id*=presence)
- Click OK.
- Done, the Chat box and the toolbar have disappeared forever from Facebook!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
11 Comments to “How to Remove and Turn Off the Chat Features from Facebook”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.