One of the most useless feature in Facebook is the chat or Instant Messanger. Actually, a lot of users do not like it because Facebook is just a social networking website and people simply communicate with each other with messages. Here is a simple hack which will let you turn the chat off for good.
- To achieve this result, you will need to download and use Firefox Internet browser.
- Now, install the AdBlock Plus addon.
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.
- Login your Facebook account.
- On the upper right side of your Firefox, click the ABP icon and click Preferences.
- Click the Folder option located on the upper left side of the window.
- In the New Folder blank field, paste this code: facebook.com#div(id*=presence)
- Click OK.
- Done, the Chat box and the toolbar have disappeared forever from Facebook!
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Solve and Fix “This webpage is not available dns_probe_finished _no_internet” Error in Google Chrome
- How to Clean and Delete your Personal Information and Search from Cortana
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
11 Comments to “How to Remove and Turn Off the Chat Features from Facebook”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.