As you know in all Windows Operating Systems there are a lot of shortcuts which help you with your daily tasks. What you don’t know is that there are hidden, or at least little known shortcuts, which involve a sequence of keys that, if individually pressed (meaning that you have to press the keys one at a time), turn off and exit your computer right away.
- Windows key, Right arrow, Enter
- Windows key, Right Arrow, Right Arrow, Right Arrow, u
- Sleep Mode: Windows key, Right arrow, Enter
- Windows key, u, u
Tags: trick, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- turn off operatoring system
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
8 Comments to “Secret Shortcuts to Turn Off Windows Operating Systems”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.