By default, Gmail doesn’t support the image inline feature. This means that you are not able to add any image in your message body. Luckily for us, there is a nice plugin in Gmail Lab which will help you add some spice in your messages!
- Log-in in your Gmail.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click The Lab tab.
- Enable the “Inserting Images” plugin.
- At this point go back to the main Gmail page and click Compose Mail.
- In the Formatting taskbar, you should notice a new icon labeled Insert Image. Click it to add an image to your email.
Tags: email, Google App
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.