Web Talk has already covered this topic. You may wish to read this article on how to get more space by deleting system restore points and files. However, if you think that the procedure described on that tutorial is too tricky for you, I have got a nice trick which, without turning off System Restore will let you delete all its files in a couple of clicks!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
- Click the System Protection Tab.
- In the Protection Settings menu, click the drive you want to clean and purge.
- Click the Configure button.
- A new Dialog box will appear. Under Disk Space Usage, click the Delete button.
- A window warning you that you are about to delete all system restore point will appear. Click Continue.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.