If you use Gmail account to send and receive your personal emails you should be familiar with the terms advertising, ads and sponsored links. In fact, they are literally scattered everywhere in your Gmail email window. Sometimes you hardly notice them while other times there are so many ads that you can’t concentrate on what you are doing. Here is a simple tool to get rid, remove advertisements once for good.
Alternatively, and in order to make easier, you can also download this add-on called WebMail Ad Blocker which: “Block and hide ads on the right hand side of the screen when using Yahoo Mail, Hotmail and Gmail thereby expanding your message space.”
If you use Google Chrome, Install this extension called Gmail Hide Sponsored Links. Done!
Tags: add-on, Chrome, email, Firefox
- how to remove gmail ads in ie
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Remove and Hide Advertisements (ads) in Gmail”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.