Does you computer contains embarrassing “secrets”? Do you need to erase and delete a whole hard disk without using any software and you need to do it in…let’s say less than 30 seconds? (guaranteed!). Let’s see how simple Dos commands can destroy your hard disk in a matter of a few seconds!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type CMD and press Enter.
- In the Command Prompt type the following codes:
- Type debug.
- Type: A and hit Enter.
- Now type the following codes (do not forget to hit Enter at the end of each code):
- MOV AX, 0301
- MOV BX, 0020
- MOV DX, 0080
- Hit Enter once again.
- Type G and hit Enter.
Note: These commands won’t delete your hard disk beyond recovery. In fact, partitions can still be recovered with software or expert technicians.
Tags: security, trick, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- how to destroy a computer using cmd
- how to destroy hard disk using cmd
- mov ax 0301
- destroy windows 7 command
- how to destroy the c drive permanently using notepad
- destroying the windows 7 2010 using cmd
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
6 Comments to “How to Destroy a Hard Disk Drive in less than 30 Seconds with DOS Commands”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.