- As a first step, you need to download a version which will let you perform the trick I am about to show you. So, download and install one of the nightly builds. Please, do not rely on such versions because they might be unstable and give you issues in terms of Internet surfing.
- Open Firefox.
- In the Web address field, type about:config and press Enter.
- A message followed by a button saying “I’ll be carefull. I promise!” should appear. Click on it.
- Now, In the Filter field, type gfx.font and press Enter.
- Double-click gfx.font_rendering.directwrite.enabled and set it to True.
- Under this key, right-click on anpy part of the pane.
- From the menu, select New Integer and create a new key called: mozilla.widget.render-mode
- Give the new key a value of 6.
- Restart the browser for the change to take effect.
Tags: beta, Firefox, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.