This is not the first time I talk of ways to recover and retrieve missing or lost Windows product keys. This article covers and solve a situation a lot of users may incur while using/installing/reinstalling the new Windows 7 operating systems. It may happen, for a lot of different, unimaginable reasons, that you lose or forget your Windows 7 key. Here is a simple, free solution for you.
Windows 7 Key Finder is a freeware application which, as you may guess, is able to find a lost Windows 7 key. Mind you, such a key must be already in your operating system, otherwise this tool won’t work (of course…). Windows 7 Key finder is also able to show the product key of Windows Vista and Windows XP. Other features include:
- The tool is completely written in C#.
- Windows Key Finder fetches the binary encoded (REG_BINARY) product key from the Windows Registry and decodes it.
- It also shows you the day you installed the OS, total RAM, OS build number, owner name etc.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.