This is really a quick trick for those of you guys who need a visual point of reference on the website you are surfing. In fact, this trick will turn on a cursor on Firefox so that it will be easier for you to select any text using your computer keyboard. To enable the cursor in Firefox, simply click F7 button and, if prompted, click Yes. Done!
- cursor button for enable
- how to turn on the cursor button
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.