This is really a quick trick for those of you guys who need a visual point of reference on the website you are surfing. In fact, this trick will turn on a cursor on Firefox so that it will be easier for you to select any text using your computer keyboard. To enable the cursor in Firefox, simply click F7 button and, if prompted, click Yes. Done!
- google keys to enable curser
- how to turn on your cursor
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
- How to Turn Off PDF/A Mode in Adobe PDF Reader
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.