This is really a quick trick for those of you guys who need a visual point of reference on the website you are surfing. In fact, this trick will turn on a cursor on Firefox so that it will be easier for you to select any text using your computer keyboard. To enable the cursor in Firefox, simply click F7 button and, if prompted, click Yes. Done!
- Turn on Cursor on Computer
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.