This is really a quick trick for those of you guys who need a visual point of reference on the website you are surfing. In fact, this trick will turn on a cursor on Firefox so that it will be easier for you to select any text using your computer keyboard. To enable the cursor in Firefox, simply click F7 button and, if prompted, click Yes. Done!
- Turn on Cursor on Computer
- How to Fix “No Internet Secured” WiFi Error Message in Windows 10, 7 , 8
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.