This is really a quick trick for those of you guys who need a visual point of reference on the website you are surfing. In fact, this trick will turn on a cursor on Firefox so that it will be easier for you to select any text using your computer keyboard. To enable the cursor in Firefox, simply click F7 button and, if prompted, click Yes. Done!
- google keys to enable curser
- turn on curser
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.