The autofill feature in Google Chrome is one of those useful, time-saving features able to make your life easier. In fact, it saves all the data you have entered while filling forms out so that, next time you have to type your telephone number, your email address, your name and surname etc, you won’t have to do absolutely anything! Everything will already be in the proper field for you. The down-side of this feature is that other people using your computer may use it to know your private data or gain access to certain Internet services by using your name. Let’s see how to safely disable it.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the spanner icon located on the right upper side of the browser.
- Click Options.
- Click the Personal Stuff tab.
- Under the Form autofill field, click on “Never save text from forms”.
Tags: Chrome, trick
- how to remove auto fill from google chrome
- how to stop autofill chrome
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Turn Off and Disable the Form Autofill Feature in Google Chrome”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.