There are a lot of ways to lock your computer and forbid/prevent users from accessing your private data stored in your PC. You may want to read these articles on how to Lock your computer with Blue Lock, How to restrict access to programs in Windows Vista, How to constantly monitor files on your computer, How to encrypt and password-protect your files. However, if you think that all these solutions are not sufficient for you and your safety, here is a free app to lock your computer’s mouse and keyboard and definitely forbid users from performing any action on your PC!
Kid-Key-Lock is a neat, free application which prevents toddlers from accidentally pressing unwanted buttons and key-combinations on your keyboard and mouse. Of course it can also be used to prevent anybody from using your mouse and keyboard (and thus your PC)! Here is a quick list of its most important features:
- Disable all mouse’ keys.
- Disable all keyboard’s key with the following options:
- Disable Standard character keys (letters, numbers, signs, etc)
- Disable Additional keys (Navigation keys, function keys, ins/del, home/end, etc)
- Disable Windows system shortcuts(e.g. alt-tab, win-key, etc)
- Available for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
If you want to know more or you wish to download this application, visit the official website.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
One Comment to “How to Lock Your Computer’s Mouse and Keyboard”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.