If you are a very inattentive guy, it may happen to you to lose and forget your computer password. If that’s your case, I advise you to read these posts on how to recover your Windows Administrator password, recover PDF password, how to recover your MSN password and how to recover all your passwords stored in Firefox. Today I am going to talk on how to retrieve your BIOS password which, as far as I know, it is the most difficult one to get back!
PC CMOS Cleaner is a nice, freeware solution in case you have forgotten your Bios password. The software is able to recover your password in a couple of steps. Reading from the website: “PC CMOS Cleaner is an easy-to-use tool to recover, delete, decode and display the superior passwords stored in BIOS whatever the brand is. Most types of BIOS are supported.” Here is a quick list of its key features:
- Compatible with all x86, x86_64 Personal Computers.
- Compatible with majority of Bios such as : AWARD, AMI, Compaq, Phoenix, Samsung, IBM, Compaq, DTK, Thinkpad, Sony, Toshiba and so on.
- Display the superior passwords of the BIOS .
- Remove BIOS password(will set the BIOS to default status, need reset date).
- Set the Bios to factory state.
If you want to know more, or if you wish to download this software, visit the official website.
Tags: freeware, security, utility
- compaq nx9420 bios password reset
- how to bypa bios hp 1000 mini hp mini 1000 enter current paword
- how to recover an hp lost bios password
- how to retrieve a password in bios
- nx9420 recover bios
- translate 52364628 for a hp bios password
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Retrieve/Recover and Reset your Bios Password”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.