Lately, a lot of Internet users are experiencing a weird issue. While searching something on Google, the famous Google search engine returns them with wrong results, weird advertisements and pop-ups and alarming computer errors. If this is your case, well, you have got a virus. In fact, a trojan horse got installed on your computer. Its aims to alter and manipulate the Google search and convice you to click fake websites or download infected applications.
To fix such an issue, you have to download and install this ad-hoc antivirus called Combofix. It is a malware removal tool which spots and automatically deletes malicious viruses. To know how how to use it, read this guide. I strongly advice you guys to read it. Combofox is very powerful and if not used properly may harm your computer.
Tags: antispyware, antivirus, freeware, security, utility
- google web page looks incorrect how to fix
- incorrect search engine results
- search results wrong google
- something wrong with google results
- what is wrong with google results format
- what is wrong with google search engine
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.