A couple of days ago, I was contacted by David Vella, CEO at Altaro.com. He was very kind and gave me 5 Oops! Backup licenses to share with my readers. Oops! Backup is an incredible backup utility sporting out-of-ordinary features which make this tool stand out of the huge list of applications of the same kind. Let’s see what you have to do to win a license key and read the complete list of its key features right after the break! What are you waiting for? Try your luck now. Win is as easy as 1-2-3!
Oops Backup is not ordinary software! In fact, it features very innovative and never seen options to backup all your private and important data.
- Unique BackInTime™ technology which lets you travel back in time to recover different versions of your important documents, photos or any other files. Oops!Backup is a hybrid backup and version control. In this way you will be able to search all changed versions of your documents over time; this means you can search through all the changes you made to your Word document over time, for example.
- Use your hard disk, your external hard drive, your USB pen to backup your data.
- Access and restore your latest backed up versions of your files using MS Windows Explorer. This means that if you plug your backup drive into a PC where Oops!Backup is not installed you can still access and restore your backed up files.
- Using its ReverseDelta™ incremental technology, Oops!Backup will only back up the actual changes you make to a file – without needing to back up the whole file again every time you make a change. What distinguishes this technology from other products is that our innovative ReverseDelta ensures that the latest version of a file is always available in its entirety and not as a delta file.
- Compatible with all iIndows operating systems (from Windows XP up)
- More features here.
Oops! Backup is not for free and it costs you $30. But here comes the big Web Talk Promotion. I have got 5 licenses to spare with my readers. Here is what you have to do:
- Leave a comment at the end of this post. Use your real email address which, for security reason, won’t be displayed to anybody.
- Subscribe to Web Talk Feeds. Use the email address you typed to submit your comment. An email will be sent to yor email account. Open it and click the embedded link to activate the account to read the feeds. (Remember, I can see if you activate the account or not, so do not be smart).
- On the 25th of March check this post out and your email. If you win, you will receive an email containing the key to activate the software.
- Download Oops! Backup here.
Tags: freeware, security, utility, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
23 Comments to “Web Talk Promotion! Win 5 Oops! Backup Licenses Keys and Save $30!”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.