Writing a letter or a document with your Microsoft Office is a boring activity sometimes. Wouldn’t you like to add some music to your Word files so to surprise the person who will read them? Here is a quick tutorial which will teach you in a couple of easy steps how to add audio files such as MP3 in your Word files!
- Open Office Word.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click Object. It should be located on the right side of the toolbar.
- A dialog-box should appear on the screen.
- Now, click the Create from File tab.
- Choose your MP3 file.
- Click OK.
- As you see the Mp3 should be in your Word document. Double-click it to play it right away!
If you are looking for a nice way to convert Word documents to MP3 , read this other article.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Add Music (MP3) to your Word Files (Documents in Office 2010)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.