Writing a letter or a document with your Microsoft Office is a boring activity sometimes. Wouldn’t you like to add some music to your Word files so to surprise the person who will read them? Here is a quick tutorial which will teach you in a couple of easy steps how to add audio files such as MP3 in your Word files!
- Open Office Word.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click Object. It should be located on the right side of the toolbar.
- A dialog-box should appear on the screen.
- Now, click the Create from File tab.
- Choose your MP3 file.
- Click OK.
- As you see the Mp3 should be in your Word document. Double-click it to play it right away!
If you are looking for a nice way to convert Word documents to MP3 , read this other article.
- adding mp3 to word document
- how to add mp3 files to word document
- how to add mp3 to word document
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
- How to Recover Data, Photos, Files from a Corrupted SD Card
- How to Lock Down your PC Using a USB Key
One Comment to “How to Add Music (MP3) to your Word Files (Documents in Office 2010)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.