Writing a letter or a document with your Microsoft Office is a boring activity sometimes. Wouldn’t you like to add some music to your Word files so to surprise the person who will read them? Here is a quick tutorial which will teach you in a couple of easy steps how to add audio files such as MP3 in your Word files!
- Open Office Word.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click Object. It should be located on the right side of the toolbar.
- A dialog-box should appear on the screen.
- Now, click the Create from File tab.
- Choose your MP3 file.
- Click OK.
- As you see the Mp3 should be in your Word document. Double-click it to play it right away!
If you are looking for a nice way to convert Word documents to MP3 , read this other article.
- how to add mp3 to word
- how to attach mp3 file in word
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
- How to Fix Windows 10 Doesn’t Use and See All RAM Available
One Comment to “How to Add Music (MP3) to your Word Files (Documents in Office 2010)”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.