OK guys, this is really a cool trick! Has it ever happened to you to close a tab (containing an website, of course) in Firefox or Internet Explorer by mistake? I have to confess to you that this has happened to me one hundred of times, at least! So here is a really quick, cool trick which will restore such tabs and its content in one second!
- Open Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Open a couple of tabs with a website.
- Now close whatever tab you want. Here, we are just pretending that you closed a tab by mistake.
- At this point, simply press CTRL+SHIFT+ T button.
- Done! the closed tab with its content will reappear in your Internet browser.
- restore closed tab
- How to See and Save Browsing History While in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
2 Comments to “How to Restore Closed Tabs in Firefox and Internet Explorer”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.