OK guys, this is really a cool trick! Has it ever happened to you to close a tab (containing an website, of course) in Firefox or Internet Explorer by mistake? I have to confess to you that this has happened to me one hundred of times, at least! So here is a really quick, cool trick which will restore such tabs and its content in one second!
- Open Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Open a couple of tabs with a website.
- Now close whatever tab you want. Here, we are just pretending that you closed a tab by mistake.
- At this point, simply press CTRL+SHIFT+ T button.
- Done! the closed tab with its content will reappear in your Internet browser.
Tags: Firefox, Internet Explorer, trick
- restore closed tab
- close internet explorer tab by mistake
- how do i restore a closed tab
- restore closed tabs internet explorer
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Restore Closed Tabs in Firefox and Internet Explorer”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.