OK guys, this is really a cool trick! Has it ever happened to you to close a tab (containing an website, of course) in Firefox or Internet Explorer by mistake? I have to confess to you that this has happened to me one hundred of times, at least! So here is a really quick, cool trick which will restore such tabs and its content in one second!
- Open Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Open a couple of tabs with a website.
- Now close whatever tab you want. Here, we are just pretending that you closed a tab by mistake.
- At this point, simply press CTRL+SHIFT+ T button.
- Done! the closed tab with its content will reappear in your Internet browser.
- restore closed tab
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
2 Comments to “How to Restore Closed Tabs in Firefox and Internet Explorer”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.