OK guys, this is really a cool trick! Has it ever happened to you to close a tab (containing an website, of course) in Firefox or Internet Explorer by mistake? I have to confess to you that this has happened to me one hundred of times, at least! So here is a really quick, cool trick which will restore such tabs and its content in one second!
- Open Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Open a couple of tabs with a website.
- Now close whatever tab you want. Here, we are just pretending that you closed a tab by mistake.
- At this point, simply press CTRL+SHIFT+ T button.
- Done! the closed tab with its content will reappear in your Internet browser.
- restore closed tab
- recover tab closed by mistake firefox
- How to Use Text-to-Speech Converter Feature in Windows 10,8,7
- How to Lock and Password Protect a Folder in Windows 10, 8, 7
- Google Animal Sounds Hidden Feature!
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
2 Comments to “How to Restore Closed Tabs in Firefox and Internet Explorer”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.