If you have Windows 7, you are familiar with the annoying beep or chime which is triggered when you press an invalid or wrong key on your keyboard or when, for example, the system warns you about something. If you, like me, hate this buzzer, here is a simple trick which will turn it off for good!
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Change System Sound.
- Now, click the Sound tab.
- Under the Program Events list, locate Default Beep and click it.
- Under Sound, click the drop down menu and select None.
- Click OK to confirm.
Tags: trick, Windows 7
- computer chimes constantly
- stop chimeson this pc
- bell sound keeps going off on computer
- whats the chime i keep hearing from my laptop
- what is that chime constantly going in windows 8 1
- TURNING OFF CHIME IN WINDOWS 7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Turn Off and Disable the Computer Beep or Chime in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.