If you have Windows 7, you are familiar with the annoying beep or chime which is triggered when you press an invalid or wrong key on your keyboard or when, for example, the system warns you about something. If you, like me, hate this buzzer, here is a simple trick which will turn it off for good!
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Change System Sound.
- Now, click the Sound tab.
- Under the Program Events list, locate Default Beep and click it.
- Under Sound, click the drop down menu and select None.
- Click OK to confirm.
- how do i turn off the chimes on my computer
- how to disable warning chimes on windows
- Turn off chime on laptop with powersupply
- turn off windows warning chime
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Turn Off and Disable the Computer Beep or Chime in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.