If you have Windows 7, you are familiar with the annoying beep or chime which is triggered when you press an invalid or wrong key on your keyboard or when, for example, the system warns you about something. If you, like me, hate this buzzer, here is a simple trick which will turn it off for good!
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Change System Sound.
- Now, click the Sound tab.
- Under the Program Events list, locate Default Beep and click it.
- Under Sound, click the drop down menu and select None.
- Click OK to confirm.
- how do i turn off the chimes on my computer
- how to disable chiming on my pc
- how to turn off the clock chimes on computer
- TURN OFF WARNIG CHIME WINWOS 10
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
One Comment to “How to Turn Off and Disable the Computer Beep or Chime in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.