If you have Windows 7, you are familiar with the annoying beep or chime which is triggered when you press an invalid or wrong key on your keyboard or when, for example, the system warns you about something. If you, like me, hate this buzzer, here is a simple trick which will turn it off for good!
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Change System Sound.
- Now, click the Sound tab.
- Under the Program Events list, locate Default Beep and click it.
- Under Sound, click the drop down menu and select None.
- Click OK to confirm.
- how do I turn down the chime on windows 7
- HOW TO TURN OFF CHIMES ON WINDOWS 7 WHEN EARPHONES ARE IN
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
- How to Fix Windows 10 Doesn’t Use and See All RAM Available
One Comment to “How to Turn Off and Disable the Computer Beep or Chime in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.