If you are concerned about your privacy, you have to know that a Google and its toolbar have a special feature called Web history which saves all of your Internet searches. Let’s see how to safely disable it and delete its cache. This simple tutorial will be able to clear all your searches including the websites and blog you visited, your Internet behaviour, stats etc.
- Go to http://www.google.com/history/
- On the right sidebar, click Remove Items. This will delete your Internet history.
- On top of the page, click Clear entire Web History.
- Confirm this action.
If instead you want to delete and clear Google toolbar search history, follow this other tutorial:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Toolbar search box, and click Clear History.
- Now, if you don’t want Google Toolbar to save and store your Internet search, Click the Toolbar’s wrench icon.
- On the Search tab, deselect “Store search history on my computer.”
- Click Save.
Tags: Google App, security
- how to disable history memory of chrome in win7
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
4 Comments to “How to Disable and Delete Web History in Google and Google Toolbar”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.