One of the first thing we, Internet users, do while using the famous Google Map Street View is look for our house and see if the G-car took a picture of it. Now, if you think that this is going to be an issue for you, you might wish to remove it for good. Here is a simple, but rather unknown procedure to achieve this result!
- Go to Google Maps.
- In the Search field, type the street where your house (or shope for example) is located and press the Search Maps button.
- On the left side of the map you will see a vertical bar used to zoom in and out. You should also see a little icon representing a yellow man. Drag this icon to the place on the map where you house is located. This will enable the street view mode.
- Now, on the picture, on the left bottom side of it, you should see a link named “report a problem”. Click it.
- Click Privacy Concerns.
- At this point you have three option. You can ask Google to remove your face, your car or your house from Google Street View!
Tags: Google App, security, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Remove your House from Google Maps Street View”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.