A couple of days ago I wrote on how to turn on the super admin account. Today, I am going to write on how to get full Administrator rights and access thanks to a little, but rather unknown trick. So, thanks to this little tutorial you will be able to gain access, total control and be the owner of any Windows 7 operating system, including its tools and apps.
- Click Start.
- Click Computer (you can also found this icon on the desktop).
- Right click on the Hard Disk icon where your OS is installed on and click Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Change Permissions button located after the Permission Entries list.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Such a window contains a list of all the user accounts available on your computer.
- Select the user account you want to give total control over your Windows 7 and click the Edit button.
- Now, tick the checkbox labeled “Total Control” and press OK.
- how to get administrator privileges windows 7
- windows 7 administrator privileges
- administrator rights windows 7
- administrator privileges windows 7
- admin rights windows 7
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
- How to Make Your Google Chrome Run Faster and More Efficently
- How to Turn On Windows 10 GodMode
- How to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop Issue after Upgrade or Installation
59 Comments to “How to Get Full Administrator Rights in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.