A couple of days ago I wrote on how to turn on the super admin account. Today, I am going to write on how to get full Administrator rights and access thanks to a little, but rather unknown trick. So, thanks to this little tutorial you will be able to gain access, total control and be the owner of any Windows 7 operating system, including its tools and apps.
- Click Start.
- Click Computer (you can also found this icon on the desktop).
- Right click on the Hard Disk icon where your OS is installed on and click Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Change Permissions button located after the Permission Entries list.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Such a window contains a list of all the user accounts available on your computer.
- Select the user account you want to give total control over your Windows 7 and click the Edit button.
- Now, tick the checkbox labeled “Total Control” and press OK.
- how to get administrator privileges windows 7
- windows 7 administrator privileges
- administrator rights windows 7
- administrator privileges windows 7
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
59 Comments to “How to Get Full Administrator Rights in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.