If you got and installed Microsoft Office 2010 you should know that you can use it for 30 days as evaluation period. After that, in order to continue using it, you will have to active it. In one word, you will have to buy it for good. If you still want to use it for some time because, well, let’s say that you haven’t understood and learned all its features and options, here is quick procedure which will let you rearm it for other 6 months!
- Locate this folder in your C:\ partition: %Program Files%\ Common Files\microsoft shared\ OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\
- Open OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform and click the tool named OSPPREARM
- Alternatively, to run such a tool you have to use your CMD tool. Click Start.
- In the Search field, type cmd and do not press Enter. Right click the icon and click the Run as Administaror option. You should see the familiar DOS black window.
- Now type: C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\ OSPPREARM.EXE
- This short procedure will let rearm and activate your Office 2010 for other 30 days.
- You have got 5 reams. After that you will have to buy your legitimate copy of Office 2010.
Tags: Office, trick
- rearm word 2010
- word 2010 rearm
- rearm word
- rearm outlook 2010
- rearm office 2010 for xp
- rearm office 2010
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Rearm Office 2010 and Get Extra 6 Months of Usage for Free!”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.