There are so many ways to search the same keywords on different search engines that sometimes we don’t know what to use. In fact, we can use specific software, use online tools or plugins etc. However, for those geeks who like to do things in the old way, I have got a nice trick which will amaze you. Did you know that Google and Bing use almost the same web address to fetch the results you are looking for?
Once you know that Google and Bing share the same URL (well, more or less) nothing will be impossible to you! Wanna an example? OK! If you are looking for a specific keyword, which in our case is “nissan micra” here is what you will have to do:
- Open Google.com and in the search field, type: Nissan Micra and hit the search button.
- If you look at the web address field in your browser, you’ll see that the Google web address string obtained from the search you just made should be something like this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=…
- Let’s say that you didn’t manage to get what you wanted. If you want swap search engine, don’t go to Bing, don’t open any your bookmark in your web browser! Simply, substitute from the above web address the word “Google ” to “Bing” and hit Enter! Here is the example: http://www.bing.com/search?hl=en&client=…
Tags: Bing, Google App, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
4 Comments to “How to Search Different Search Engines in 3 Steps”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.