If you use Firefox, you should know that, by default, its taskbar preview is disabled. If you are not familiar with it, you have to know that this feature lets you preview all the opened tabs in your Firefox, simply by hovering your mouse on the Firefox icon located on Windows 7 taskbar. Pretty useful, isn’t it? So, lets see how to turn on the tab preview thanks to a simple trick!
- Open Firefox.
- In the web address bar, type About:config and hit Enter.
- Confirm the usual warning and gain access to Firefox’s core settings.
- In the Filter field, type browser.taskbar.previews.enable.
- Double click it to change its value from False to True.
- Without closing your Firefox, Open different tabs.
- Now, hover your mouse on the Firefox icon located on Windows 7 taskbar.
- See the difference?
Tags: Firefox, hack
- mouse hover to preview tab firefox
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Turn On and Enable Tab Preview in Firefox”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.