As you know, every time you log-in a website using your private data, Google Chrome asks you if you want to save your password and store it in a special Chrome encrypted place. This procedure is quite useful, above all if you access the website (your web mail service, for example) a lot of times. The down side of this option is that, everybody using your PC will be able, without knowing your password, to access your personal websites and peer at your stuff. Let’ see how to turn off the save password feature with this simple tutorial!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Spanner icon.
- Click Option.
- Click the Personal Stuff tab.
- Under the Password section, select Never Save Password.
- Now, click the Show saved passwords button.
- Click the Exception tab.
- Remove all the saved passwords.
- disable requests from accounts google com to save password
- How to turn off internet email password saving google
- how to turn off password saver in google chrome
- Turn Off Google Password Saver
- How to Fix “No Internet Secured” WiFi Error Message in Windows 10, 7 , 8
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.