As you know, every time you log-in a website using your private data, Google Chrome asks you if you want to save your password and store it in a special Chrome encrypted place. This procedure is quite useful, above all if you access the website (your web mail service, for example) a lot of times. The down side of this option is that, everybody using your PC will be able, without knowing your password, to access your personal websites and peer at your stuff. Let’ see how to turn off the save password feature with this simple tutorial!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Spanner icon.
- Click Option.
- Click the Personal Stuff tab.
- Under the Password section, select Never Save Password.
- Now, click the Show saved passwords button.
- Click the Exception tab.
- Remove all the saved passwords.
Tags: Chrome, trick
- how do i turn off google passwod saver
- how to disable google chrome from saving my password when sigining in to facebook
- how to turn off google password saver
- how to turn off google saved password
- how to turn off saving passwords on Google Chrome
- shutting off save password on chrome
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.