One of the latest features in Twitter lets you add your location to your tweets. Such a feature, called “Tweet Location” is turned on by default for those users who open a new account. If you are concerned about your privacy and do not wish to share with other users where you live, here is a simple trick which will let you turn off the Tweet Location from your Twitter account!
- Log-in to Twitter.
- Click Settings.
- Right on the first page you will notice a section called “Tweet Location”. Untick the square box labeled Add a location to my Tweets and Save to confirm your choice.
- If you look closely right under this section you will see another option, a link which will let you delete all the location information linked to your tweets. Click it to permanently erase from your tweets any reference to your house.
- Click OK to confirm.
- how to turn off location on twitter
- How to stop location service on Twitter
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.