One of the latest features in Twitter lets you add your location to your tweets. Such a feature, called “Tweet Location” is turned on by default for those users who open a new account. If you are concerned about your privacy and do not wish to share with other users where you live, here is a simple trick which will let you turn off the Tweet Location from your Twitter account!
- Log-in to Twitter.
- Click Settings.
- Right on the first page you will notice a section called “Tweet Location”. Untick the square box labeled Add a location to my Tweets and Save to confirm your choice.
- If you look closely right under this section you will see another option, a link which will let you delete all the location information linked to your tweets. Click it to permanently erase from your tweets any reference to your house.
- Click OK to confirm.
- how to turn off location on twitter
- how do i turn off location services on Twitter
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.