My favorite browser is Firefox. I like because it is fast, bug-free and comes with tons of add-ons. However, every now and then I like playing with Internet Explorer. Some website are rendered in a better way with such a browser so, when Firefox can not display a website correctly I use Internet Explorer for a couple of minutes (and nothing more!). Now, the annoying thing about this is that every time I open Internet Explorer, the browser keeps asking me if I want to set it as my default browser. Let’s see how to turn off this annoying reminder.
- Turn on Internet Explorer.
- The dull windows asking to set it as your default browser will appear. Click No.
- Now, click the Tool option.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the Programs tab.
- Untick the Tell me if Internet Explorer is not the default browser checkbox.
- Click OK to confirm and save your choice.
- yontoo become deault
- internet explorer keeps asking for fullscreen
- internet explorer keeps on asking me if i want a cookie set up
- what to do if internet explorer keeps asking to continuevto website
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
3 Comments to “How to Turn Off Internet Explorer from Asking You to Set it as Default Browser”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.