My favorite browser is Firefox. I like because it is fast, bug-free and comes with tons of add-ons. However, every now and then I like playing with Internet Explorer. Some website are rendered in a better way with such a browser so, when Firefox can not display a website correctly I use Internet Explorer for a couple of minutes (and nothing more!). Now, the annoying thing about this is that every time I open Internet Explorer, the browser keeps asking me if I want to set it as my default browser. Let’s see how to turn off this annoying reminder.
- Turn on Internet Explorer.
- The dull windows asking to set it as your default browser will appear. Click No.
- Now, click the Tool option.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the Programs tab.
- Untick the Tell me if Internet Explorer is not the default browser checkbox.
- Click OK to confirm and save your choice.
Tags: Internet Explorer, trick
- why does it keep asking if I want to make internet explorer my home page
- how can i remove a message that keeps asking me would i like to make ie my default browser
- win 7 stop ie asking whether i want to make it default browser
- how do i stop internet explorer for asking me if i want to save my password
- why does ie keep asking if I want ie 11 as my browser when Ive already designated it?
- stop ie 11 asking default browser
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
3 Comments to “How to Turn Off Internet Explorer from Asking You to Set it as Default Browser”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.