My favorite browser is Firefox. I like because it is fast, bug-free and comes with tons of add-ons. However, every now and then I like playing with Internet Explorer. Some website are rendered in a better way with such a browser so, when Firefox can not display a website correctly I use Internet Explorer for a couple of minutes (and nothing more!). Now, the annoying thing about this is that every time I open Internet Explorer, the browser keeps asking me if I want to set it as my default browser. Let’s see how to turn off this annoying reminder.
- Turn on Internet Explorer.
- The dull windows asking to set it as your default browser will appear. Click No.
- Now, click the Tool option.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the Programs tab.
- Untick the Tell me if Internet Explorer is not the default browser checkbox.
- Click OK to confirm and save your choice.
- why does my computer keep asking me if want to set ie as default browser
- ie keeps asking to open apps
- inetrenet explorer set full screen
- internet explorer keeps asking if i want to allow this program
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
3 Comments to “How to Turn Off Internet Explorer from Asking You to Set it as Default Browser”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.