Every time you sign up a Google service, you have to fill in forms with your own private data such as name, surname, age and so on. All this information is collected in a spacial place called Google account. If you want to know how to access your personal Google Account, I have got a quick tutorial for you. You will be surprised by the large quantity of stuff Google knows about you and your life!
- Open your browser and go to: https://www.google.com/dashboard/. This will let you gain access to a spacialsection called Google Dashboard.
- Login the account with your username and password.
- The account shows you all the information concerned the Google services you are subscribed such as: Gmail, Google History etc. Here is a complete list of what you will see in your account:
Your complete profile (name, surname, nickname etc).
Google Alerts (your appointments etc.)
Number of Google Books in Library.
Google Chat and Google History. This contains the history of chats you have made and what you have surfed.
Tags: security, trick
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Access Your Google Account”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.