The Login system and Profiles were introduced in Windows operating system in 1995. The goal of these features are to protect your privacy, files and data just in case the computer is shared by a lot of users. If you are the only user of your PC, you know how boring to go through the login procedure is. Here is a simple trick which will let you auto login your Windows without typing your username and password.
- Type netplwiz in the search field in Windows 7 or Windows Vista and hit Enter.
- A new window will appear showing you all the profiles available in your computer.
- Untick the checkbox from the option labeled Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
- At this point the system will prompt you to enter your username and password. Type them in the proper fields.
- Click OK.
- Restart your computer. The system will stop asking you from entering your private info in order to access the operating system.
Tags: trick, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Auto Login in Windows 7 and Vista”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.