The Map Network Drive is easily accessible from your Windows 7 by clicking the Computer icon (Windows Explorer) on your desktop – Tools – Map Network Drive. This feature lets you create a shared folder in your network to share whatever kind of file and data you wish. Here is a quick tutorial on how to hide the map Network Drive in your operating system to protect your privacy!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type regedit and press Enter.
- Locate this folder in the Windows Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software \Microsoft \ Windows\ CurrentVersion \ Policies\ Explorer.
- Right click on the right pane and from the menu select New – DWORD ( 32 bit )Value and name it NoNetConnectDisconnect.
- Double click the key and give it the value 1 to hide the Network Drive sub-menu.
- Restart your computer for the change to take effect.
Tags: hack, security, Windows 7
- hide map network drive windows 7
- hidden map network drive windows 7
- hidden windows 7 map network drive
- hide network drive windows 7
- hide shared map windows 7
- how to hide a network drive
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Hide the Map Network Drive in Windows 7”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.