If you have a Facebook account, you know that this nice social website contains tons of free, funny videos. The issue here is that it is practically impossible to save them! Luckily for you there is an almost unknown script which lets you save these videos on your computer offline! What follows is an easy tutorial which will let you achieve this result.
- Open your Firefox.
- Restart your browser (as suggested) to install the add-on.
- Download this script.
- At this point all you will have to do is go to Facebook.
- Locate a Video you want to download and you will notice that on its right there will be a link that will let you download it.
- All videos are saved as .flv file format.
Tags: add-on, Firefox, video
- how to save facebook videos from firefox
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
2 Comments to “How to Save a Video From Facebook Using Firefox”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.