I have already covered such a topic a couple of days ago. You might want to read this article on how to turn off the control panel in Windows 7. The article dealt with tricky and difficult Windows registry keys to modify. If you don’t feel comfortable among such settings and tweaks, I have just found another trickswhich will sort out the same result (namely prevent the access to your control panel) but in a more, easy and soft way. This trick only works on Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions.
- Click Start.
- Click run and in its field, type: gpedit.msc and press Enter.
- A new window called Local Group Policy Editor will appear on the screen. Go to User Configuration – Administrative Templates – Control Panel in the left pane.
- In the left pane, double click Prohibit access to the Control Panel.
- Click the Enable option to forbid the access to the Control Panel.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Lock and Protect Google Chrome with a User Password
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
2 Comments to “How to Prevent and Forbid Access to Control Panel in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.