The new Windows 7 SP1 beta has been leaked to the Internet for everybody to download. Actually, the full release of this new SP1 beta is Windows 7 SP1 beta build 7601.16562.100603-1800. If you have already installed it, you should know that one of its annoying things is that it marks your desktop with a two line evaluation copy watermark which will appear on the bottom-right side of your screen. Here is a simple tool to remove this hideous watermark from your computer.
- Download the watermark remover tool from this link.
- Once that Windows 7 has finished downloading it, right-click its icon and from the menu select Run as Administrator.
- The program will start the procedure to delete the watermark. At a certain point, it will ask you to to press any key to continue to remove the desktop watermark. Press any key.
- Wait for a couple of seconds.
- At this point the tool will return you with a message like that: “Success! Watermark has been removed!”
- Reboot your computer for the change to take effect!
- remove windows 7 build 7601 watermark
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
One Comment to “How to Remove and Delete the Watermark from Windows 7 SP1”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.