The new Windows 7 SP1 beta has been leaked to the Internet for everybody to download. Actually, the full release of this new SP1 beta is Windows 7 SP1 beta build 7601.16562.100603-1800. If you have already installed it, you should know that one of its annoying things is that it marks your desktop with a two line evaluation copy watermark which will appear on the bottom-right side of your screen. Here is a simple tool to remove this hideous watermark from your computer.
- Download the watermark remover tool from this link.
- Once that Windows 7 has finished downloading it, right-click its icon and from the menu select Run as Administrator.
- The program will start the procedure to delete the watermark. At a certain point, it will ask you to to press any key to continue to remove the desktop watermark. Press any key.
- Wait for a couple of seconds.
- At this point the tool will return you with a message like that: “Success! Watermark has been removed!”
- Reboot your computer for the change to take effect!
Tags: beta, sp, utility, Windows 7
- freedownload watmark build 7601
- build 7601 deleted
- remove watermark windows 7 sp1 free
- remove windows genuine build 7601
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
One Comment to “How to Remove and Delete the Watermark from Windows 7 SP1”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.