If you are accustomed to install a lot of applications, tools and software, you may notice that after a while your Windows 7 Operating system startup takes longer than normal to boot. This is due to the stuff you installed which in some case is set to automatically start and run as soon as you turn on your computer. Here is a simple trick to make your machine faster than ever!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type msconfig.
- Click the Startup tab.
- Now, simply untick the check boxes belonging to those programs you don’t want to run at startup.
- Click OK and Apply.
- Reboot your system for the changes to take effect
Tags: trick, Windows 7
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.