Have you wished to download a picture or a photo, a MP3, a streaming video, a file from Megaupload or Rapidshare etc from the Web…using just one application? This is one of those “Holy Grails” everyone has always searched for in the Internet. A tool which allows you to download everything from anywhere. Wonderful, isn’t it? Well, believe it or not, but I have managed to find it…for you!
“JDownloader is open source, platform independent and written completely in Java. It simplifies downloading files from One-Click-Hosters like Rapidshare.com or Megaupload.com – not only for users with a premium account but also for users who don’t pay.” It also lets you download a lot of files at a time with the final option to extract or unzip them, automatically. Other features include:
- You can download files from encrypted links.
- Support for hundreds of hosting services and video/music sharing sites.
- Support for all operating systems including Windows, Linux, Mac…
- Download scheduling.
- Download with multiple connections.
- Decrypt RSDF, CCF and DLC Containerfiles.
- Ability to download Youtube, Vimeo, clipfish video and Mp3 Download
- Firefox Integration which lets you download everything without leaving your Firefox browser.
- Open Source application.
If you want to know more, or if you wish to download the application, visit the official website.
Tags: freeware, share, utility
- how to find and download everything from the internet
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
3 Comments to “How to Download Everything from Internet”
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.