Firefox 4 is almost ready for public download. This new version differs from previous ones because its User Interface and its main features have been completely redesigned. New features, enhancements and improvements make the new Firefox 4 the faster and more stable version ever. Firefox 4 includes a new account manager, better bookmark management, crash protection, application tabs etc. If you can’t wait and you wish to download the all New Firefox 4 beta, continue reading after the break!
For the first time, Firefox will also support 64-bit (x64) operating systems. Other features include:
- Support for HD quality WebM video and WebGL.
- Support for multitouch displays.
- Support for HTML5 and CSS3.
- Feedback button to tell Mozilla developers what you think about Firefox options.
- Better security thanks to Content Security Policy which lets you take control over what the browser downloads from a website.
- New add-on management.
- New privacy control.
- Fast, fast, fast!
Here are the link to download it:
- Windows Operating Systems: Firefox Setup 4.0 Beta 1.exe
- Mac OS X: Firefox 4.0 Beta 1.dmg
- Linux Operating Systems: firefox-4.0b1.tar.bz2
If you want to download Firefox 4 beta version for 64-bit (X84) Windows operating systems, Mac X OS and Linus, here is the link to get it:
If you want to know more, visit this Firefox webpage.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
- How to Save and Backup Your YouTube Videos in Google Drive Using Google Takeout
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.