If you don’t like the rather boring digital clock (time) and date on the taskbar of your Windows 7 operating system, I have just found an interesting trick for you which, in a couple of steps, will let you remove or hide them for good! The trick is pretty simple and among the other things will also let you gain some extra space on the taskbar to dedicate to your application icons and minimized windows!
- Right-click the digital clock on your Windows 7 taskbar.
- From the menu, click Customize notification icons.
- From the new menu, click the Turn System icons on or off link located at the end of the window, right under the icon scroll down menu.
- A scroll-down menu will full of icons appear on the screen . The first icon on the list should be the Clock. Click its drop down menu and select Off.
- Click the OK button to confirm your choice and you will see that the digital clock and the date disappear from the taskbar right away.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Play Pac-Man and Breakout Games on Google
- How to Install Windows 10 Without a Microsoft Account and Password
- How to Stop Automatic Drivers Update and Installation in Windows 10
- How to Remove Google Custom Search Virus/Malware
One Comment to “How to Remove and Hide the Digital Clock From the Taskbar in Windows 7”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.