If for any reason, after installing Windows 7 SP1 on your computer, you start experiencing issues, such as incompatibility problems related to your hardware or software, it is always a good practice to uninstall the Service Pack for good, maybe waiting for Microsoft to solve such issues or for the hardware company to release more stable versions of their drivers. A very quick, reliable way to uninstall Windows 7 SP1 is to use the Command Prompt (DOS). The procedure is extremely fast and easy to achieve!
- Click Start.
- In the Search field, type cmd and do not press Enter.
- Right-click the DOS icon and from the menu, click Run as Administrator.
- In the black Windows Command Prompt, type the following DOS command: wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:976932 (please respect the spapce or the command won’t work).
- Press Enter.
Tags: sp, trick, Windows 7
- how to uninstall in windows 7 dos
- how to uninstall windows 7 from dos
- uninstall service pack 1 windows 7 from dos
- win7 sp1 deinstallieren commandline
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.