If you work with Microsoft Office you know pretty well that its tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel…) have some weak-points. In fact, sometimes they miss some useful options which could make your life easier when it comes to creating documents. But, are you sure that that option is missing or it is you who don’t manage to find it? For example, how many times have you wished to attach a file to your Word and Excel documents? Well, believe it or not, but such feature does exist in Office. The only issue is that it is “buried” among hundreds of options available!
- Open Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Click the Insert tab, located on the upper-left side of the window.
- Click Object.
- A dialog window will appear on the screen.
- Click the Create from File tab.
- Browse and select the file you want to attach and embed to your document.
- Choose one of these two option: Link to file or Display an icon.
- Click OK.
- how to attach a file in ms word
- How to attach dosument in word file
- attach file to word
- microsoft office word attach file
- How to Unlock and Remove PDF Passwords Using Google Chrome
- How to Recover and Get Back Deleted Files, Folders, Emails etc from your Hard Disk Trash Bin
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
One Comment to “How to Attach Files to Microsoft Word”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.