If you work with Microsoft Office you know pretty well that its tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel…) have some weak-points. In fact, sometimes they miss some useful options which could make your life easier when it comes to creating documents. But, are you sure that that option is missing or it is you who don’t manage to find it? For example, how many times have you wished to attach a file to your Word and Excel documents? Well, believe it or not, but such feature does exist in Office. The only issue is that it is “buried” among hundreds of options available!
- Open Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Click the Insert tab, located on the upper-left side of the window.
- Click Object.
- A dialog window will appear on the screen.
- Click the Create from File tab.
- Browse and select the file you want to attach and embed to your document.
- Choose one of these two option: Link to file or Display an icon.
- Click OK.
- How to Attach a File in Word
- how to attach a document in ms word
- ATTACH A DOCUMENT IN WORD DOC
- attach a file in word
- How to Delete or Temporary Block/Hide Your Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
One Comment to “How to Attach Files to Microsoft Word”
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.