One of the most missed features in Adobe Reader is, without any doubt, the ability to rotate PDF files to adapt them to the screen of your computer. In fact, you might wish to rotate a PDF files because, for example, it is better readable or because it contains a lot of pictures and photos which are displayed in a more efficient way if you rotate the PDF of 180 degrees etc. Like I told before, there is not way to do it with Adobe Reader. Luckily for you, there is a nice website which, in a matter of a couple of seconds, will rotate any PDF file, for free!
Rotatepdf.net is a simple thus effective website which does something extraordinary. It lets you rotate any PDF files in a matter of a couple of seconds and for free! Reading from the website: “This service enables you to rotate PDF documents, free of charge. All you need to do is select the PDF document that you want to rotate on your computer, select the rotation angle and click a button.”
Rotate pdf. net lets you rotate PDF documents of 90 degree clockwise, 180 degrees, and 90 degrees counterclockwise.
Tags: Pdf, web utility
- how to rotate a PDF/A file
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.