This little tutorial is going to be very useful to those users experiencing issues on their Google Chrome browser. In fact, it may happen that, after modifying certain settings, your Google Chrome stops working properly! So, let’s see how to reset Google Chrome to its default settings!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon located on the right site of your Google Chrome taskbar.
- From the menu, select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab and, at the end of the window, click the Restore to Defaults button.
- Confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How To Recover Deleted Gmail Email From The Trash Bin
- How to Fix “Age Fault in Nonpaged Area” BSOD Error in Windows 10
- How to Turn Off and Remove Pop Up Ads in File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10, Windows 8 and 7
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.