This little tutorial is going to be very useful to those users experiencing issues on their Google Chrome browser. In fact, it may happen that, after modifying certain settings, your Google Chrome stops working properly! So, let’s see how to reset Google Chrome to its default settings!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon located on the right site of your Google Chrome taskbar.
- From the menu, select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab and, at the end of the window, click the Restore to Defaults button.
- Confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix and Turn Off “Do You Want to View YouTube.com in Full Screen?” Nagging Message on Windows 8 and 7
- How to Turn Off “Only Secure Content is Displayed – Show All Content” Message in Internet Explorer 11
- How to Solve KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys Error in Windows 10
- How to Prevent Microsoft Internet Edge from Showing Pop-Up Notification
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.