This little tutorial is going to be very useful to those users experiencing issues on their Google Chrome browser. In fact, it may happen that, after modifying certain settings, your Google Chrome stops working properly! So, let’s see how to reset Google Chrome to its default settings!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon located on the right site of your Google Chrome taskbar.
- From the menu, select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab and, at the end of the window, click the Restore to Defaults button.
- Confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Turn Off Pop-up and Push Notification from Websites in Firefox
- How to Save a Website locally on Your Computer in Google Chrome (Offline Surfing)
- How to Change Location in Google Chrome (Any Version) by Setting it Manually (No Hack)
- How to Convert a USB Disk/Pen from FAT32 to NTFS Without Formatting and Losing Data
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.