This little tutorial is going to be very useful to those users experiencing issues on their Google Chrome browser. In fact, it may happen that, after modifying certain settings, your Google Chrome stops working properly! So, let’s see how to reset Google Chrome to its default settings!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon located on the right site of your Google Chrome taskbar.
- From the menu, select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab and, at the end of the window, click the Restore to Defaults button.
- Confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Search for Content in any File in Windows 10
- How to Block and Restrict Other Users Access to Windows 10 Registry Editor
- Easy Trick to Find Out the WiFi Password of a Internet Connection (No Hacking Required)
- How to Save, Backup and Restore All Drivers in Windows 10
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.