This little tutorial is going to be very useful to those users experiencing issues on their Google Chrome browser. In fact, it may happen that, after modifying certain settings, your Google Chrome stops working properly! So, let’s see how to reset Google Chrome to its default settings!
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon located on the right site of your Google Chrome taskbar.
- From the menu, select Options.
- Click the Under the Hood tab and, at the end of the window, click the Restore to Defaults button.
- Confirm your choice.
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Fix Google Chrome Won’t Update Adobe Flash Player
- How to Turn Off Chat Box (AKA Google Talk or GTalk) From Your Gmail
- How to Access Your PC BIOS Settings in Windows 10
- How to Change your Facebook Profile Look (Design) and Block Ads
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.