Every time you surf the Internet and open a web page of any website or blog, your Internet browser saves a great quantity of files to a special place called Cache. So, this folder contains a lot of information about your surfing. Cookies, video files, images, portions of web sites etc. The cache folder is a kind of gold mine where you can recover and extract any file of your previous Internet surfing! This simple tutorial will teach you how to extract any cache file from your Internet browser and use it for your personal purposes!
Free Cache View is a freeware tool which lets you extract, view and play any file coming from your Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox browser. Reading from the official website: ” Free Cache View is a FREE, easy to use IE, Opera and Firefox cache viewer. You can view and extract any video clips, audio tracks, pictures and other IE, Opera and Firefox cache files from the web cache. The intuitive Windows interface makes Free Cache View fast to learn and easy to use.”
Other features include:
- You can extract videos, music files, sounds, documents, images etc.
- You can research any applications (script, css files, etc) embedded in the document.
Tags: Firefox, freeware, Internet Explorer, Opera, utility
Related Articles Latest Articles
- How to Change and Use Timezone (Tzutil) in Windows 7
- Enhance the Security of your Login Password in Windows 7
- How to Activate Hardware Acceleration and WebGL in Opera 12
- Fix “This PC Doesn’t Meet System Requirements. If You Want to Install Windows 8, You May Have to Upgrade…” Error
Leave a Comment
Web Talk is best viewed in Firefox.